Tuesday, December 20, 2011

u.n.t.i.t.l.e.d

Assalamu'alaikum wr wb


Alhamdulillah, I could fulfill my promise to my bf.. And last weekend was so nice. After class, we went to Taman Anggrek Mall and spent time there.. After that, we decided to watch the movie there, yes, Mission Impossible : Ghost Protocol. We love you Agent Hunt <3

OUTFIT : Paris Veil | Unbranded Top | Pants : Cotton Ink | Wedges : Charles and Keith | Necklace : 'Norm


Wohoo... confusing to entitle my post.. So, this is why I give "untitled" for this post.. :D ga kreatif yah.. It doesn't matter lah ya.. :D. And Waw..Taman Anggrek facelift astounding me..it comes with a new Badge, Marvelous Tron that succesfully light up my weekend..

New look of TA, love it

5 comments:

  1. hehee mbaaak.. keep posting, and writing..

    I concern more about the grammar and not the content, boleh kah?

    the English is good but you need to learn more about grammar..

    promise is fulfilled, not completed..
    memberi judul entitle
    determiner (the) digunakan setelah ada sesuatu yang disebutkan, contoh:

    Taman Anggrek Mall has a new look, badge, and jumbo tron with moving pictures.. The new look makes this famous Mall become much more appealing than before.

    and the last,

    So amazing! It makes its surroundings brighter and that certainly completed my weekend.. Way to go!

    You're so fashionable! Love it.. <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. have a great weekends !!!
    and thanks to dear again? saya ikut belajar juga..^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ deaf again? hihi, makasih ya udah diingetin.. jadi my english not good enough..although Im still a beginner.. here we go with the edited version...hihi... go have a read...

    @ Iwed : hihi, wiken ini bareng Taman Kerudung donk.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Fenty : hahaha, iya, apalgi aslinya lo.. :D

    ReplyDelete