Friday, December 16, 2011

From Blog to Friendship

Assalamu'alaikum wr wb

TGIF!! Thank you it's Friday :) Yeah, In my post here, I promised you to tell you about Deta, yes, I think it is the right time to do it because about 2 weeks ago, I met Deta, and also Dini. Yes, we had a good time last time. So happy, I could met them. Yay!! That time, we decided to come to Pesta Blogger On Off ID at Epicentrum Rasuna. I got the info about Pesta Blogger from Hijup's timeline. Very interested to come because almost all designer who are Hijup's tenant will show there, certainly they will wear their design.

And taraaaa... We met there, although we got a difficult communication there first, because the BB signal was off and we could't send bbm each other and we didn't know each phone number, gooodd.... And after about 30 minutes I waited and no response from the girls, I decided to come to Starbucks Cafe and Alhamdulillaaaaahh I found Dini there, hahaha.. certainly, we had the same thought that Sturbucks is the easier place to find and we hope we meet there and terkabulkaan.. :D After that, we successed to tell Deta that we were at Sturbucks, yes, signal connection was on, but only briefly.
Me, Dini, Deta
That time, for the first time I meet Deta, my blogger friend. I knew Deta from her blog. I have followed her blog already. And I gave a comment in one of her blog post, yes in here. And from it, we know each other. So far we are only talking through bbm and twitter. And my impression after meet her, she's so kind, friendly, and certainly she's more beautiful than her photos.. :* 

We so enjoyed that Saturday, happy happy happy. We tell about our self, our job, laugh together, oohh.. miss that time, and can't wait for the next meeting girls.. :) 


And there are more photos...
Fashion Show by Hijup

Me with Nabil (owner and designer of Nabilia)
Me with Etu (owner and designer of Mainland Heritage)
Me with Ghaida (owner and designer of Gda's
Us :P



 And my outfit that day
Shawl by Moshaict - Long cardi by Dian Pelangi - Blair pants by Nabilia - UP wedges
And once again, can't wait for the next meeting girl.. and remember, we still don't know the phone number each other yaaa.. hehehe :D Miss youu

8 comments:

  1. baca postingan ini jadi ngiriii krn ga dateng ke on off kmrn. huhuhu

    anw, thank youuu itu blair pantsnya ud dipake lagi. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fika, iyaa, sayang Fika ga dateng waktu itu...

    hihi, Blair Pants mah jadi favorit soalnyaa.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. memang kok dari blog kita bisa dapetin sahabat kaya' gini, mine? A LOT ! ^_^

    so keep blogging ya ir :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Fenty : hehe, iya apalagi kalo sampe kopdar, tambah seruu.. hihi, iyaaa.. keep blogging juga yaaa.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice posting...sayang aku ga jadi ikutan kesana..begadang malamnya..
    Thanks for share dear..^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. @iwed : hihi, iyaa.. sayang bgt kamu g jd dtg, miss u dear.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. irmaaa,,, aku baru buka blog lagi pake leptop,, ahahaha,,, *telat*

    mau ketemu lagiiiii,,, :*

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ Deta... iyaa mau mau donk ketemu lagii... yuk yuk kapaan.. :*

    ReplyDelete