Wednesday, November 30, 2011

I & D at Moshaict Bazaar

Assalamu'alaikum wr wb


I'm shoppaholic!! yes, right, of course, bener, ga salah, hehe, Cewek gitoo, pasti donk hobinya belanja, liat sesuatu yang lucu-lucu maunya pengen dibeli smuanya.. haha,  And, Last week, November, 24th - 27th 2011, Moshaict held the 3rd Moshaict Bazaar. And I decided to come on Saturday, November 26th 2011. Having appointment with my new friend Dini, so I was excited to come with her. And this is why I give tittle "I & D at Moshaict Bazaar" in this post. Hehe, I & D is our initial name. Yes, Dini is my new hijaber friend who knew each other in twitter and blog. We first met in 2nd Moshaict Bazaar and she first greeted me. We had talked in twitter before we met, that time, Dini asked me about Zoey Pants "Mainland Heritage" (You can see the pants here). Unfortunaltely, I forget the detail of convertation. :D. Oyaa.. Actually, we had appointment with Deta too, but, so sad, she couldn't come. I will tell about Deta in my next post, Insya Allah....

Me and Dini
Ok, after we met in 2nd Moshaict Bazaar, we never meet again, And yes, we only have a talk through twitter, blog and bbm. And the second meeting was last week at 3rb Moshaict Bazaar. My first impression about her is friendly and humble. And she is beautiful and very tall, as you read in her post, yes, She is 172 cm tall, aje gileee.. mana gitu dia pake heels 9 cm waktu itu, sementara aku cuma pake teplek.. tenggelam deh aku.. hahaha..
But, I'm so happy because we could have met last time, and can't wait for next our meeting this week... not only with Dini but with Deta also. Yay!! Senaaaanngg... :D












Ok, There are some pictures of us :D

Fika (owner and designer of Nabilia), me, Dini

Me, Dini, Mba Ayu (owner and designer of Delisha)

suasana bazaar

Dini's outfit (Summer top by Nabilia - Palazzo Pants by Gda's - Reversible Shawl by Delisha)

My outfit (unbranded cardigan  - Hareem by Ria Miranda - Shawl by Nabilia - Necklace by 'Norm)

No comments:

Post a Comment