Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Hijabers Community at Urban Fest 2011

Assalamu'alaikum wr wb

Hi World... how are youuu.. :) Wow, so happy because about two weeks ago I went to Urban Festival 2011 at Ancol Jakarta, yes, I get the information from Hijabers Community (HC) timeline. HC opened a stand there, and opened registration for their members. Uhuuuyy.. interesting, but again, I didn't have any friend to go there.. Hiks.. Oh no, actually, wulan had asked me to go there together, but she went with her husband, so we had to meet a person there. Yah, berangkat tetep aja sendirian. :( But, Finally, I asked my boyfriend to accompany me to go there, and yes.. He want to.. Finally we left at 3 pm, and unfortunately Wulan already home.. :( (Gagal ketemu lagi kita ) Arriving there, I met Kara, Kita cipika cipiki, "Inget aku ga Kara" she said : "Inget donk, kamu kan yang beli bajuku" Eaaaa.. yes, I'm shoppaholic.. hehe Nice to meet you Kara.. :D


And these are photos that my boyfriend took.

 And What I wore..


Zoey pants by Mainland - Shawl by MISLA - Unbranded Shirt

3 comments:

  1. aakkhhh irma, sepertinya kita emang belum jodoh ya.. hhehhee
    berkali2 janjian tp gak jadi2.. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Wulan : hihi, iyaa nihh... kapan lagi kita bisa kopdar.. :D

    @ Fenty : mau nih mau?? hehe

    ReplyDelete