Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Ria Miranda Photo Contest

Hi,, ^^
How are you world? long time no see my blog.. hehe. I just wanna tell you that me and Sisi joined Ria Miranda Photo Contest named "Lovely Friendship Photo Contest" that has already uploaded in Ria Miranda Fan page. And there would be two best photos, first one would be determined from the amount of "Like" and second one would be selected by jury. And One Couple can send one photo only but I don't know why, until I write this, There are 3 couple that have double photos. Ooohh.. Whatever how it happened, the most important that I have to keep the spirit to win this contest. hehe.

So friends, I need your support with giving your "Like" to my photos. Actually, I hate, very hate, hateeeee the photos contest that the amount of "Like" is indicator to win the contest.
Oke, If you do not mind, First you may "Like" Ria Miranda Fan page in here, and second you may "Like" my photo in here.

This is my photo with Sisi... :)

And That I wore
Shawl cardigan by Kami Idea | Hareem by Ria Miranda | UP wedges
Yuhuuuuu... do not forget to say many thanks to our profesional photographer Iwed who take this photo. :*
And many thank you for you who have already took your time to read this post and of course my complaint. :') and you who do not mind to give your thumb to my photo.. Thank you so much darlaaaa... Doakan kami yaaahh... Semangaaattt!!

[Poezh]

2 comments: