Thursday, August 11, 2011

NonieQ Photo Contest

Oh No!! Photo Contest again.. hihi, Yes, I love joining photo contest like crazy right now, as my impingement of my disappointment with Photo Contest before Yes, it is because after I become one of five Winner of JENAHARA Photo Contest. You can see here. Congratz to me, applause to me *prok prok* hehe

And After I read Deta's Blog in this post. I interested to join too. Yes, NonieQ Photo Contest. I do not expect too much to win this contest, I'm just happy to participate this contest. Yes, I'm happy and satisfied even though I lost. Moreover, Photos of the other contestant are better than me.

And there is the story behind. As you can read the rule that we have to send two photos or more than two. Finally, I send three photos. One photo is separate with the other photos, not combined. I send it in the same day with Sisi. Yes, Sisi joined this too. hehe. And That night, Sisi's photos was uploaded at NonieQ Fanpage. And mine? I dont know where they were. hehe. Yes, That's mean my photos did not qualify. ooohhh.. poor me. hehe. It doens't matter I think. But I'm curious whats wrong with my photos. Finally, I send it again, of course I send different photo and they are combined become one photo. (tidak tahu malu ya saya, hehe). And Sisi sent me BBM, she said my photo was uploaded!! yay!! Loloooosss.. :D

Here my photo is
I grab it from NonieQ Fan Page
If you like my photo, jangan sungkan-sungkan yah.. hihihhi. First you may "Like" Nonieq Fan Page and then give your thumb to my photo.  And here, you can see the other beautiful muslimah who join this contest and dont forget give your thumb to them too. Oke.. :D
And specially, I vote Sisi and Deta to win this contest, So "like" their photo too yaaaa..
After you "Like" NonieQ Photo Contest, "Like" Sisi's photo and Deta's
Sisi - I grab it from NonieQ Fanpage

Deta - I grab it from NonieQ Fan Page
So, Thank you friends.. I love you All.. muaaacchhhh
[Poezh]

8 comments:

  1. waaa... mau ikutan jugaaaa... hahaha (jadi suka ikut klo dapet hadiah hahaha)
    semoga menang yah irmaaa ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehehe... amiiinn, makasi ya Lely.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. cihuy cihuy...tambah eksis ae momo iki rek..rek... hadiahe kekno aku yo...hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. irmaaaaa,,, ya ampun kamu baik sekali sih promo2 ini foto aku jugaa,, ahahaha,,,

    yang penting eksis gak boookk? eym,, :p

    yang 10 for 10 kamu ikutan juga dong say,, yuk yuuukk,, ;;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. semoga menang ya...fotonya bagus - bagus euy.... :)

    salam kenal dari blogger banyuwangi

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Mbak Sita : hihihi, wenaaakk, mangkane "like" fotoku yoh.. :D

    @ Deta : ikyut gak yah? bingun milih bajunya nih say... hehehe,,

    @ Rachmat : Hai, salam kenal juga yah.. thank you for visiting my blog.. :D

    ReplyDelete