Saturday, August 27, 2011

Red hits grey

Yay... Finally I am updating my blog at my home sweet home. And, now I wanna share more picture that my boyf and I took when we were at Soehat Airport. Yes, when we're on our way to Malang. Just wait and wait when the flight was delayed until 2 hours, hmmm.. Of course, the pictures are picture of us not the picture of airport that time. Dasar narsis! :P ok, let's go!!

Shawl : Shabilla - Basic Ninja : Jenahara - Batwing cardi - Zoey pants : Mainland Heritage - UP wedges


Agak nabrak yah, baju abu tapi sepatu merah. hahaha. still confidence of it girls. The importance is u feel comfortable with this. :D. And Yes, Shawl, Basic Ninja, Cardigan, Zoey Pants, and Wedges are comfortable for mudik. Zoey pant is the pant that make u look feminin although u wear pant. Wearing Basic Ninja is so comfortable because ga rempong karena baju menyatu dengan inner ninja. And my stella is so comfortable because ga capek dipake jalan jauh dan lama.
And that's all my opinion. hehe


"Ngemper" time when we waited the flight was delayed

My boyf is my photographer that day. Thank you hun.. :*




2 comments:

  1. hehehe gapapa agak nabrak yang penting pede :D dan kayaknya nyaman semua yaaaaaa

    ewwww pengen stella merahnya >_<

    btw itu pas soetta ga ada orang kah? Met lebaran yaaa, maaf lahir batin ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hai Tia... met lebaran juga yah.. maap lahir batin dan salam kenaall.. :D

    ada orang, banyaaak di ruang tunggu smw, tapi sengaja ambil fotonya di tempat yg sepi.. hihi..

    ReplyDelete