Wednesday, September 21, 2011

I'm lucky or... ?

Alhamdulillaah...
Bulan ini bulan keberuntungan buat aku.. kenapa? yahh.. karena di bulan ini aku dapat 3 hadiah dalam waktu berdekatan.. :P First, I got a purple cute brooch from Nabilia because I send my photo wearing their product through twitter (twitpic). Second, I win Kartu Lebaran Delisha competition. and last, I am one of three winner of Moshaict Photo Rally held by Moshaict. How lucky I am... :) Happy and happy...

And here my photos that I sent to join that competition..
Kartu Lebaran Delisha
I wear reversible hijab from Delisha and thanks to Mundee (my office mate) who design the picture above.. :)

And there are 3 photos that I sent to Moshaict Photo Rally
First day Eid outfit
3rd day Eid outfit
4th day Eid outfit
The 3rd photo was my photo that I sent to Nabilia cause I wear tosca Kendall cardi by Nabilia.

Alhamdulillah... Thank you God,, :)

4 comments: