Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Monas, we were coming!

Last Sunday, my boyf, Mbak Sita and her husband (Mas Mahe), and I had a meet in Monas. The main purpose was I wanted to learn bout Mas Mahe's DSLR Camera. Yes, I wanna know more about photography but I don't have DSLR camera, poor me! And the result is Mas Mahe lent his camera to me.. Yay! So, I have more time to learn it. Alhamdulillah.. Thank you Mas Mahe...

There are more picture we took...


My Boyfriend, Dinza :*


Mba Sita




Mas Mahe


[poezh]

8 comments:

  1. Keep that camera healthy, yah... :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hayuk beli lah irmaaa... menyenangkan loh punya kamera dewe hihihi
    ada giveaway diblogku yg lain..ikutan yuuukkk :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. hihihi, masih mau nabung dulu lely, :P, iya iya nanti ikutan yak sayang.. :*

    ReplyDelete
  4. hihi, kan wis ono sing ngurusi mas, loro karone mah tambah lemu pisan.. :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. koen yo lemu tuuuh tut... sok kuru koen...

    ReplyDelete
  6. hei...dilarang ngomong lemu lemu..kenek UU ITE..

    ReplyDelete